Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
coming out of the airport follow signs for the motorway (the GC1) to maspalomas and mogan and follow it all the way to Tauro. At the end of the motorway youll need to take the coastal road down pass Taurito and to Mogan, Im trying to find a decent map of Mogan to get directions to the Apartments.

The drive is really straight forward and should take 45mins to an hour
Yes follow the coastal road. We're just back & everything Neal says is right.
Word of warning at airport: you see the sign for GC1 to Las Palmas but the route you want to follow is GC1 SUR which takes you southbound. It doesn't give town names & we got onto it by a bit of pot luck. Once you're on the motorway the drive is very straightforward.
(The inland roads are very windy & mountainous but all very well surfaced and well worth exploring, but only when you're relaxed & settled. There's a fab drive from Puerto Mogan through Mogan up to the reservoirs..............really stunning and also the west coastal road is a spectacular drive......for the passengers anyway!)
The Cordial if a great hotel...............I'm jealous....enjoy! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.