DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
try Medhotels we use them a lot they have quite a few properties on thier list for salou
I went on a diy to Salou last year and we stayed in Camping Sanguli which is a sister park to Cambrilles and it was brilliant.Was so good that we are going back twice this year.I've heard that Cambrilles Park is just as good as Sanguli and after doing this type of holiday i could never see me doing an apartment hol again.Go for it-you won't be dissapointed :lol:
Hi
We went to Salou last october, family of 5 for £360 for all of us!! The apartment was through somewheretostay.com and we flew with ryanair, not the luxurious of flights but they got us there. The apartments where 4 star 3 bedroom/2 bathrooms, very nice. Good luck with your search. By the way there is a tourist bus a Reus which will take you to you hotel, realy cheap transfer and he picks you up at the hotel to take you back. Its just a man with a board as you come out of the airport, but it was alot quicker and cheaper than a taxi.
Cheers supersox
try http://www.xcapewithus.com used them at xmas for a stay in salou
Hi . I go to Camping La Siesta every year. With Siesta who also do Sanguli camp. It is basically right in the middle of Salou set back behind the shops and apartments. Best way to describe is behind Mcdonalds. Great place . Its caravans . Pool ect on site . Central for everything, and 20mins walk to portadventura. Im going back in October again . I usually go by coach with them, but this year I am having to fly out.
In October accomodation only 6 people £408 for 14 nights. We actually like going by coach and for us was basically costing same as going with buget airline .
http://www.wintersunshineholidays.com/

They have lots of accommodation in the Salou and Cap Salou areas. Their prices are usually hard to beat.

Robby :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.