General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
It will be lovely and hot in Egypt (red Sea) :) or if you just fancy a weekend how about having a look at Marrakech (sorry spelling ) . Im sure that would be hot but not sure if it would be beach based . :think
krankie_frankie,

It depends on your budget, but the places to look at are Egypt (Red Sea) as lynwestie mentioned, the Canaries or even Cape Verde and if you want to go a little further afield, one of the Caribbean islands. An all inclusive is quite good for singles as you don't need to mess about with restaurants then.

Darren
Thank you for the replies so far.

Been checking out the Red Sea as suggested.

Came up with this (all inclusive)

Departing: London Gatwick Airline: No Frills Carrier
Destination: Marsa Alam, Red Sea Accommodation: Helioland Beach Resort Hotel
Departure Date: Wednesday, 04 Mar 2009 Passengers: 1 Adult (1 Room)
Return Date: Wednesday, 11 Mar 2009 Total Cost: £472.46

This was from http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk

This is probably the top end of my budget. Would welcome cheaper quotes ;)
Just had a quick look myself frankie . Im getting just under /over the £500 mark too.

It may pay you to put a post on the Egypt forum and Im sure lots of the regulars will be able to help and enjoy the challenge of finding you a deal.

lyn
krankie_frankie,

You'll probably find the single supliment is bumping the price up. I've had the same problem in the past where you find what you want only to then be stung with maybe £200 single supliment. Some hotels offer single occupancy rooms, it's always worth having a look out for them. I've not seen anything better than what you've found.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.