Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone can assist by posting reviews for these hotels please do so HERE.

Pippy :)
thanks Pippy.

I have read the reviews for one of the hotels, but i cant find any reviews for the Dos playas.
Hopefully someone who's stayed there will see this and post a review ;)

Pippy :)
There are 222 reviews on Trip advisor and 16 on Holiday watchdog which report thefts from this hotel!
When I stayed in Cancun our hotel was over the road to the Aquamarina and as we were on the lagoon side of the road we were allowed to use the AM beach.The hotel wasnt that impressive and the beach was OK.We only went once and just used the beach on the lagoon side.
Its away from the main strip.on the top of the 7.Thats the shape of the resort.
I would recommend the hotel we stayed at if it is available to British tour operators now.Its the Club Las Velas and the owner lives in the grounds in a villa so everything was perfect.It wasnt one of the mega posh hotels but built like a typical Mexican village.
If you can locate the hotels on google earth it may help you decide which hotel is best for you.
Thanks for that Jay Trip. To be honest i am not too bothered about being close to the centre of the resort, as we can jump on a bus.
But what does concern me is the thefts :think .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.