UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
haven't been to Drayton manor for a few years, but I recall that it was a great day out, plenty of good rides..

ATB,J.
And here is their website (it was down when I accessed it earlier, but may be back up now)

http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

ATB,J.
Hi ,

Drayton Manor's a lovely day out with a mixture of animals and rides. How old are the grandchildren? I find it a better place to take younger children whereas older ones may prefer somewhere like Alton Towers. One thing to note though, last time we went last year it was a flat fee to enter the park - so can be quite expensive if adults are not planning to go on rides - have fun x
It's been about 4 years since I went to Drayton Manor but it was a brilliant day out, I was more excited to get on the rides than the kid's :lol: I'd definately go back again :D
Thanks everyone! The grandchildren are 6 & 4. The website seems to be down at present.
Hello Helen

We last went there last August. You're grandchildren are a prefect age. They will love the animals in the zoo and on the farm area plus there is a whole range of mini rides, sort of tiny versions of adult rides all sponsored by fruit shoot, so you cannot miss them!

It's a fairly small park so easy to get around and you can pick up the train to get to the far reaches of the zoo.

I would recommend it for children of that age.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.