Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Thanks for that I'll check them out!!!

Any more suggestions from anyone are appreciated

Savannah
hi, i stayed at the dream beach, last july, and it was a great hotel, not too lively but this was also a nice thing, because when we wanted lively we could go to naama bay or something, and if we wanted to relax we could do also. thre is plenty to do around.
the reef oasis i think is more lively, and has a very good animation programme with lots of entertainment! the choice is yours!!
Sazzlewilson

Thanks for that. I think we're gonna go with Dreams Beach Resort. Reef Oasis seems to cater more for italians.

If anyone can suggest any different hotels it would be appreciated.

Thanks again

Savannah
savannah wrote:
We are a group of 20-22 year old girls looking for a fairly lively hotel.

Hiya,
Im not too sure that Sharm is the palce for living it up, like Ibiza say. I have a group of male friends who returned from the Reef Oasis( they loved the hotel) a bit disapointed because it was such a chilled out relaxed place :roll: they were hoping it was gonna be jumping, but its just not like that. Now some other regulars may give a different opinion but this is just my experience. The hotel may have a really good animation programme, but i suspect you would want to be clubing etc.
Sharm is an amazing place, beaches and sea are spectacular and gorg weather of course.
You can check out Ras um Sid resort reviews here.
Im sure you could have a great holiday in Sharm just a wee bit different than your maybe used to. 8)
Keep us posted on what you end up booking.

Cheers, MrsMac
Mrs Mac

I know the nightlife wont be like Izbia but we're not really looking that type of holiday. We just wanted to be close to where there is some bars and clubs.

I use to live in the UAE so I can imagine that the nightlife in Egypt is similar.

We will definately be going to Egypt though............ I love the culture, sheisha pipes and all that :lol:

Thanks
Savannah
savannah wrote:
We will definately be going to Egypt though............ I love the culture, sheisha pipes and all that

Magic, then you will have a blast. Have you looked at any of the places nearer to Naama Bay? There are more bars and shisha cafes there. :wink:
Take a look at these maps, most hotels are listed.
old sharm to naama bay and naama to nabq

MrsMac
Hiya

I think we're going to go with Dreams Beach Resort. We definately want to be close to Naama Bay but we want to go All Inclusive and there doesn't seem to be many all inclusive hotels in naama bay. Dreams Beach Resort seems to be the closet all inclusive hotel to Naama Bay so I think we're going to go with that one.

Can't wait to go ................. :wink:

Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Savannah
We have seen offers for both these hotels but having probs deciding, (have read the reviews) Dreams Beach for the same flight is £100 each less than Oasis, so this makes me think "is it as nice" but also makes me wonder if Reef Oasis is worth an extra £200 on our holiday :?:

What do you think?
Anyone?
We have made a decision, going to Dreams Beach next Monday (27th) and will use the money saved to spend while there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.