Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Dress codes
5 Posts
Hello Grovel

I wear dress type shorts and shirt mostly around the towns and in restaurants my wife always dresses appropriately,we do have respect for the countries we visit and do not wish to upset anyone

That would be absolutely fine and no problems should be encountered, the only issue might be that your particular hotel insists on long trousers being worn for dinner.
:think I don't think the Royal Beach Hotel insists on long trousers being worn for dinner but perhaps somebody can confirm this for Geovil.

Graham
Thanks for the very helpful reply Graham not worried about the hotel if you have to wear long trousers will just not eat there,just like being comfortable on holiday and that doesn't include wearing long trousers have to do that too often in the U.K.

Thanks again Geovil
Hi, I personally didn't encounter any places insisting on long trousers. The dress code in and around town was much more relaxed than I had imagined it to be. It was almost like being in Greece, which can be a good or a bad thing according to your viewpoint.

Dave
Thanks for your reply Dave feel a lot easier now long pants stay here.
Geovil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.