Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Drinks Packages
2 Posts
Hi babs like you I did a cruise many years ago (Island Escape as it was then), and at that time I did not take the A/I drinks package, but for me I don't think I missed out too much, during the day whilst in port I was out and about seeing different things off the ship and enjoying the local tipples and during the evening I did partake in the odd drinky :cheers , but I don't think it would have been cost effective for me (I was travelling alone) to take the package, I think I would have spent more on the package than the actual price of drinks that I did consume. I am not tee total, and I do enjoy a drink.

I guess the only way is decide is to estimate from past holidays what you would normally consume in an evening then work out the price of the package. Hope you enjoy it whatever you decide
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.