Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Drinks Pricing
4 Posts
Not a lot of interest in this one,

I find the US ships the most expensive but I understand that some of the upmarket get even more so untill the booze is free but it has been a while since we have done the others so price may have moved on them also.

Cheapest was the Topaz AI no opt out for anyone.

I think the order is something like this

Fred Olsen,
P&O,Thomsons,Island
OV,
Most US ships(Most recent Celebrity more expensive than NCL)

Those with more recent experience on any ship can comment.
I agree Celebrity are probably the most expensive we have been on although the Martini tasting was good value 6 small martinins for $.9.50+15% grats of course
Beer was about $4.50+grats, spirits +mixers, $5.50+grats but good measure
Most expensive singe drink I saw on the menu was a single shot of Brandy $115 +grat :yikes :really we didnt order that one
Hi,

When I booked my cruise the travel agent couldn't give me any idea about the prices of drinks on board so I bought a drinks package for the two of us, it cost £145.00 each, thought it was a bit steep as we wouldn't normally spend that on drinks throughout the year, but it's paid for now so I don't have to worry.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.