Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Shell :wave

Is THIS the place? If so I'll request it be added to the reviews section.

Pippy :wink:
Hiya Pippy :D that's the one, cheers :tup

Shell x
The Duva aprtments look very nice indeed from the coach as we drove passed. They were, however, on the very edge of p pollenca so it seemed that you would have a fair walk into the town centre. Sure there would be a bus though ot taxi. PP is beautiful and classy, you will love it.
Thank you very much RanbySue for your reply :D It does state that they are a 15/20 minute walk away from the beach and town. I have booked them on the strength of their reviews and PP sounds just what we are looking for :D

Shell
You cannot help but love Puerto Pollensa, anyone who is tired of PP is tired of life.
hi can anyone tell me if these apartments are ok as my friend has booked with their 2 year old daughter? any info would be great thanks :D :D
Hi, have never been to them but holidaywatchdog.com has reviews. Peurto Pollensa is wonderfull though and the beach is great for children.

Sally
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.