Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
East Coast Help
7 Posts
Have a look at Grecian Bay Hotel, its 5* and right on the beach and a lovely hotel, its about 15-20 minute walk out of Ayia Napa (its very quiet in that area) there's bars and restaurants near the hotel and all the way down the road into the centre of the resort. If you've never been to Ayia Napa its probably nothing like you imagine it to be it has something for everyone and can be as quiet or as lively as you want it to be. Hope this helps as you can tell I'm a big fan of this resort going back this year for my 9th visit.
Try asking this on this site, plus there is loads of other info on there.

easterncyprus.com
You will also find a wealth of information here on Holiday Truths. Have a look through our resort reports here as well as this forum and our members who will no doubt provide you with all the information you may need.

Regards

Sarah
The only hotel I can think of that comes remotely close to the standard of the Amathus Beach is the Atlantica Aeneas Resort in Nissi Beach.
The best hotels for proximity to the beach and resort centre that I can think of are the Sunrise Beach hotel and the Capo Bay hotel,both in Protaras but I doubt they'll compare in standard to the Amathus.
Thank you everyone for your replies. I will look at the links and the hotels and do some research.

Trish
you could try the
Constantinos part of the Tsokkos company. right on the beach in Protaras,

The Golden Coast is further out in Pernera which is a smaller resort .

The Grecian Park which is outside Protaras on the way to Ayia Napa. part of the same group as Grecian Bay.

Friends of ours stay at the Aeneas and love it,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.