Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi. That's good news to Corfu lovers like myself. Do you know if there are any plans to introduce flights from Bristol?
I do not know what easyjet's future plans are in this regard.

At the moment they seem to be offering one flight a day from Gatwick to Corfu in peak season,
but it would be nice if they could introduce the route to some other UK airports as well.

One nice thing is that they are running the route from the end of March which means that it does give people the opportunity to travel to Corfu and witness the Greek easter celebrations.

Things on the Easyjet website have quite understandably gone a bit ballistic and the prices of Corfu flights are pretty high at the moment, a(part from September last time I looked). I think this is due to the fact that so many people are looking at prices, Easyjet like many online flight companies employ a system that automatically increases prices as people view the specific flights. Over time I think flight prices will stabalise following the initial flurry of activity.
Yeah, i have booked a seat for myself LGW - CFU on 11th April, it came to £135 in total including all charges, for 1 pax one way. It does get cheaper as i enquired for my Sis to come over in Sept for 1 week, a family of 4 return, and it came to £270!

Fantastic! But the word is getting around quick so book as soon as you know your dates!
please discus anything to do with flights ,aircraft, airports etc in the appropriate thread in the flights forum

thank you

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.