Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
You will be spoilt for choice for eating in Cancun. I recommend eating where it states the meat is US beef as it's usually more tender than the Mexican beef. Rainforest Cafe is good and plent others... don't worry you will have a fab time. Mexico accepts USDollars or Mexican Pesos but mainly dollars in Cancun I found. Food is very reasonably priced. My tip is this... if you have pesos don't accept torn ones or any with bits taken out as they are virtually useless, the Mexicans have a quirk where they won't take them no matter what.... not even as a tip. They are still legal tender but you try getting rid of them :(
Thanks i think i will take us dollars and a few pesos to tip. Really looking forward to going now...just under 4 weeks away! hope the weather will be nice and sunny and hot cos im only there for a week! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.