Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Egypt June 2007
9 Posts
The Coral Hilton, Nuweiba would seem to tick all your boxes. Checkout the revues and see what you think. All the rooms have just been refurbished.

There is also a new hotel in Nuweiba called Swisscare, owned by a major contributor to this forum. Whilst not offering all inclusive, the food prices are very reasonable and the rooms are all suites which are very spacious.
The service is very personal and their house reef offers exceptional snorkelling/diving. See Longwoods latest brochure for more details.
coral sea resort,AI good food, 2 pools(1 huge), spotlessly clean, friendly staff, room big enough for 4 and not bad evening entertainment. we went may/june this year and it was so good we have booked for july next year. try eclipse direct as its cheaper than first choice. i got 3 adults 1 child for 2 weeks 5th july for £1930.
I'd recommend the CONRAD SHARM EL SHEIKH RESORT HOTEL.

Right on a fantastic beach, great snorkelling, lovely staff.
Large rooms plenty big enough for three adults.
All Inclusive.
Large pool.
Entertainment not very good but there's a shuttle bus to Naama Bay (where all the nightlife can be found) from the front of the hotel.

I went there last year and I'll be returning at the end of July next year :wink:
Pippy :D
Hi,we have booked the Iberotel Lido for the beginning of July next year,it's about 5 mins to the centre of Naama bay.We are only on a b&b basis but they do A/I.All rooms have A/C and balcony with sea view and we got a good deal for 2 weeks,cheers Mark.
lovethesun Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:36 pm Post subject: Egypt June 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi really am intresetd in going to Egypt in June 2007 can any one recommend any hotels, my budget is Max £1000 want to go the end of June.

There could be 5 of us going ageing from 21-50 so a mixture of ages really!

Is that £1000 each
as you won't get very much based on £200 a head but with £1000 the place is yours
on average look at £600 a head per adult and search the travel firms websites to see what ticks your boxes

Good luck and enjoy
hi
have booked two weeks all inclusive at the Ghazala gardens hotel in Naama bay, have just read reports that hotel is still not operational due to bomb last year, does anyone have any info, we are worried wether we have made a big mistake selecting this hotel and wether we should change, cost us £1160 all inclusive for the two of us. plus we would like to see the pyramids and do a baloon flight over the nile any ideas or suggestions
We were in Sharks Bay in May WE popped down to Naama Bay regularly work was moving on quite quickly for Egypt

the costs of the trips to the Egyptian mainland are quite expensive and usually involve very early mornings and late nights
Ghazala gardens was still a bomb site when i saw it in June, the taxi driver actually pointed it out like some sort of tourist attraction. It looked derelict with no obvious work. I would seriously check it out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.