Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Egyptair
17 Posts
Thanks for that :x

I saw £32 each and thought...

but we'll be there in April anyway. :wink:
A friend of mine is going to Sharm in April and has booked flights direct [online]with egyptair for a day trip to Cairo for approx £32 each

Is that Egyptair the airline or Egyptair the Balloon Company? :?
Going out 7.30am and return flight-I think 10pm!------------So the airline--------probably :lol:
We flew Egyptair from Cyprus to Cairo on a day trip to see pyramids etc - scariest flight I have ever been on :shock:
i have just booked to fly from sharm to luxor on the 31st may for £53 return for the pair of us.Bit cheaper than the first choice trip :lol:
i heard they made the tickets cheaper
because firstly it was expensive for foreigners cheap to egyptians
Actually, Jess, i've always experienced that Egyptair charge a very low price for Egyptian nationals and a greatly inflated price for foreign travellers. Who did you book the flight through and did they ask your nationality? I'm interested to know, because if they have changed their policy over pricing, then all the tour operators should be able to reduce their prices for excursions involving internal flights. I mean, surely they wouldn't keep the prices the same would they? That would be dishonest! :roll:
they raised it for Egyptians and reduces it for foreigners to make it equal
because foreigners used to feel discriminated when they find it more expensive dear carrot

and i think the real reason is to attract more tourists specially after the terroristic attacks recent years
Egypt air are fine...... coffee and biscuits and friendly crew on the 1 hour or so flight......
What is the web site for egyptair please
Removed possible libel comments Briar
You will find Egypt Air HERE
bin- Rodi

What was that all about :!:
Exactly Dor.

He shouldn't worry about not being able to post links because he's a new member :?:
He should worry more about being an ex-member with statements like that.

But then again, he's not here for information. He must have been expelled from school.
I agree Ev! I'm surprised that comment is still visible!
no problem at all to remove it Briar HT Mod

but would you please give me one good logical reason for feeling offended from a warning???

that's really weird
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image