Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
sounds like a good combination. I'm intrigued with the Elephant hills tent.
The tents are shown in the brochure and they have a double bed..lol...attached bathroom, hot water and western syle toilet so we just have to see!!!
I look forward to hearing about it :lol:
I don't mind roughing it a bit if it turns out that way, all part of the fun... :D
I reckon you'll hardly be roughing it. Looks pretty luxurious from the website.

Some nice photos on the website
http://www.elephant-hills.com/index.html
Wow thanks for that, it does look glorious.....can't wait!!! :D
I can definitely recommend the Krabi Thai Village hotel, the rooms are beautiful and the pool is great, lovely staff and the hotel is just a few minutes from Aonang centre where there are lots of restaurants.
Bet you don't get any sleep though :) I've slept in the jungle in Malaysia and the racket of frogs and other night creatures was something to be heard and I was in a lodge with solid walls. :lol:
That is to be expected, I can imagine because everything comes alive at night...everything noisy that is...lol! This is one of the reasons I chose this holiday, I don't care 'just bring it on'! :wink:
we are thinking of doing the elephant safari, but we thought about booking it when we got to our hotel in phuket? Is it better to do it here or there and apporx how much is it?
Hi,
We are staying at elephant |hills next week. Watch this space.
How was the elephant hills? what do you do with you luggage AND can you get by being a vegetarian there?...would like to hear all about the trip..?

Cheers susan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.