Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

You might get a better respons if you ask the question in the flights forum where Darren might be able to help you :tup

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=38

Graham
it's an Argentinian aircraft if my memory serves me well it's a twin turbo prop high wing with a fairtly open cabin except for the flight deck
It's short haul with short take offs and a bit noisy

As long as you sit towards the rear of the plane it will not feel anything more than like a railway carriage or a coach but with small windows
The E170 is actually a twin-jet and made in Brazil! I'm not sure what madcaravanner might be thinking of, maybe the De Havilland / Bombardier Dash-8? They weren't produced in Argentina though. I've answered cyprus100's post on the Flights Forum.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
The E170 is actually a twin-jet and made in Brazil! I'm not sure what madcaravanner might be thinking of, maybe the De Havilland / Bombardier Dash-8? They weren't produced in Argentina though. I've answered cyprus100's post on the Flights Forum.

Darren

OOOPS
did that one by me phone without my reference books now I've looked totally messed that one up
that comes with trusting your memory when on nights
Well I'm glad that one got sorted out!

Smallest aircraft we've ever been on was a Fokker 50 from Manchester to London City airport for 19 UK Pounds pp. It was a fab deal and was a prop jobby.

My friend would most certainly NOT like to travel in one of these methinks.... :whoops
Was on one a couple of weeks ago on a local hop from Newark to Boston, not as small as you would think but a really basic passenger cabin. Actually really enjoyed my flight in it and felt perfectly safe althogh due to its smaller size to feel every movement on landing a bit more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.