Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
English radio
6 Posts
there are a couple of dozen radio stations on Rhodos try contacting any of them, they will all employ english speaking staff so it will not matter that you write in english... try using google with the search "radio stations rhodos" you can do the same for "daily papers rhodes"

as this is not holiday related i will leave it here for a couple of days before moving it to our gen enq forum

wizard
Try Dimitrios the manager of Mangos in Rhodes old town. His father was in the police and may have some contacts. Just google for "Mangos,Rhodos"
Thank you very , very much for your help and thank you Wizard for letting me post this on here.
You really dont know how much this means to me to get any chance of some sort of contact out in Rhodes.
I thank you again.

Chester
Hi Chester, good luck with your search. I am sure I am not the only one who would love to know how you get on. I am going out in October and will keep my eyes open for the pic. :D
ok i will lock this post now........

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.