Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Catherine,

No response yet, I require the same information.

Our family will all be going in September, and the younger members of our party will be looking for similar, are you aware of any nightclubs in Paphos? or a lively bar where all ages can go and have fun.

Kaz.
I have not been in all 689 bars in Kato Pafos but I am sure you will both find at least one you can have some boozey fun in...take care.

Not that I am of an age to know this, but I do, there are three dance clubs in town also several more in Coral Bay area, but September is a little late in the year so not sure if all will be running, should be though..just listen you will here where they are, may see you in the Robin Hood bar? with the rest of the lager heads..
  • Edited by jimbox 2006-05-02 07:31:51
Jim,

Not quite for us, you will find us in the quiet bar watching the world go by.

Our children, 25,22,20 are gate crashing our holiday, and they will be looking for something more lively.

Kaz.
Me too, but on my deck with a beer...and a BBQ going!! 8)
Hi there

There is a Bar on Poseidonos Avenue (the main road from the Harbour towards the airport) called Splash Bar (I think). We went there a few times over the last couple of years and it was pretty lively. They have "tribute" acts normally once a week although the one we saw wasnt paying much of a tribute!! He was trying to be Robbie Williams and failing badly but it was still a bit of a giggle. It's only a minutes walk from the rest of the Bars and Clubs of Bar street so is handy if some of the party fancy a change.

Jamie
Jamie,

Thanks for that, I take it that Bar Street is the road they need to look for, which has all the action!

We will be looking for Jims place, with the decking and BBQ.

Kaz.
Kaz

Bar street is the place if you like a bit of life of an evening. Not quite the "full on" atmosphere of Ayia Napa but plenty all the same. Didnt really go to clubs because thats not really my bag but there are at least two right in the middle of Bar Street. Disco bars aplenty for us early 30somethings ( and younger obviously) and as quiet or as loud as you like it. Normal starting point for us was either The Waterhole or Harry Os and then onwards and upwards. I think there is a map of Bar Street on another site that has links with this one. Not sure if it is right up to date but it will give you the general idea. I am sure somebody on here will be able to point you in the right direction.

Jamie
You will find a map opf Bar Street HERE

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.