Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Eric Allen
10 Posts
Our thoughts are with Sue and her family at this sad time.
Cazz, Mick and Tom.XX
We would like to add our condolences to those of Sanji and David. We met Eric just the once, in January, when we called into his bar for a chat. We too found Eric to be a true gentleman & very humerous too...itself a testament to the man he was, considering the illness he was fighting.

To Sue, Ian, indeed all Erics family we wish you strength and fortitude in the times ahead. God Bless.

God Saw The Rugged Pathway,
Was Getting Hard To Climb.
He Gently Closed Erics Weary Eyes,
And Whispered Peace Be Thine.

RIP Eric

Taggy and E'vonne x
Sincere condolences from all the team at HT.

Kath HT Admin xx
RIP Eric, thinking of you Sue at this sad time.
crystal xx
Thinking of sue and her family at this sad time.

Garry@Mary
I would like to thank everyone for their support and Condolences following the recent death of my dear Dad Eric, but would especially like to thank 2 very special people, Sanji and David . They not only attended Dads funeral to pay their respects whilst on their holiday but spent time trawling the shops on the morning of the service to search for suitable attire to attend.

They also met up with my sister and I the next day for coffee. My sister, feeling hungry ordered a full breakfast and when she came to pay, David wouldn't hear of it, how kind :kiss They are such a lovely couple as I'm sure most of you would imagine given how much Sanji goes out of her way to help people on this forum. What you see is what you get and I instantly liked what I saw, 2 very genuine caring people.

God Bless to you both.

Sue and Family :ghug
hello sue

sorry to hear of your fathers passing away

my deepest sympathies to you and you family

Helen xxx
Thinking of you Sue.

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Michelle xxx
I never met Eric but would like to tell you a little story to show how kind he was.

During our Hols at Christmas I stupidly either lost or had my purse stolen, most likely the latter, anyway on my return I put on the forum explaining what had happened and mentioned the place where it had gone missing, and stated I thought this could be something that happened regulary at this bar.

Sue got in touch with her dad and he went out of his way see if he could find anything out sending Sue numerous emails, he did think there was something shady about the chap I thought had took my purse. I jokingly nick named him Eagle Eye Eric which he found amusing. He did this for someone he had never met and at a time when he wasn't very well.

From talking to Sue over the past few months it seemed he fought his illness and pain with great dignity and tried to be as strong as he could for his family.

RIP Eric

Sweet Is The Sleep That Ends All Pain.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.