Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
We do try to merge threads on same topics in the hope that a member wanting information on a subject reads through the whole thread and might ask a question that has not been asked before.

Having different threads about the same topic with the same answers creates more database space, therefore slowing the board down unnnecessary.

Mark :D
Mark

I totally understand that............it was just when I put my post on I saw Id already said the same thing three times over the last 18 months, but when I said it......it was in separate threads.

It was just to draw to new members attention that I wasnt repeating myself!

Many thanks! :D
tootsie, can you run that by me again :lol:
The problem is that people do not bother to read what is already there. I can understand the frustration you and others suffer.

What makes it worse is you will see the same question asked three or four items below by another person.

fwh
perhaps as people get more computer "savvy" they will learn to do a search when they join a new forum :)

Mind you., I couldn't find the search on here for ages.....it is only a very small button....

......but don't write about it as there is an old thread on the size of the HT search button somewhere in the vaults of the archives :)
P.S. tootise - we know you're a right nana anyway :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.