Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
euro
6 Posts
you can get 113 euros to the pound

If that's really the rate you're being quoted then take it like a shot but I suspect that this is a typo and you meant 113 euros to £100 or 1.13 Euros to the £1 which sounds pretty average for the moment!

SM
We're not going to Kephalonia until August & were going to just take a couple of hundred Euros and then a cashpoint card. However it appears that the one cashpoint in Lassi, is always either empty, or broken :que My dilemma is should I buy my Euros now, or wait in the hope that the rate will improve? Perhaps I'd be better off taking travellers cheques. What do you think?
hi ya
on the radio thismorning a money expert said you can get 1.16 today if you shop around and by next month it will be 1.21 so that good news
im going to crete in june and cant wait sun . sea . and world cup footy ..bring it on........................
bit late for me, we are off to Zakynthos at the week end [volcanic ash permitting] but the OH didn't do bad she got 1.135 a week or so ago
The Money Shop appear to have slightly better rates posted than other high street currency outlets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.