Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
there are 2 places with almost the same name in sa coma. The one you are probably talking about ,...Europa Apatrments... are almost across the road from the Iris Apartments, just about 100 m up the road fromthe Paraiso apts, but on the seafront is also a block called the Europa , next to the sa coma Platja, but they are mostly privatly owned though many are let for holidays from their owners
I wouldn't class any fo them as 4 star but look nice enough from outside, I'd certainly book any of them for my friends. In a quiet area but only minutes from the beach.
Thanks for the reply

The Europa Apartments we were thinking about say they are 300 mtrs to the beach. So im assuming these are the apartments over the road from the Iris Apartments.
Do you think it is walking distance to carry suitcases from the Europa to the Iris, as we have a late checkout at the Iris and thought we could just set off together from there when it is time to go home.

I cant seem to find a map of these apartments.
hi Elaine, its only about 50 yards from the Iris to the Europa apartments, so easy to carry your cases,...viv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.