France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
This website, which can be translated into English, http://www.nausicaa.fr should give you all the information you need. I visited Nausicaa some time ago and was very impressed with my visit, especially being able to stroke a cod fish! It is handicap-friendly too.

Have a lovely time!
Nausicca is well worth a visit OP, I've been 3 times so far and each time it's been changed or get a new exhibit. I must say it's one of the best aquaruims I have been too. It's not far from Calais but than I took the train from Calais Ville to Boulogne so not sure how long it takes by road.
stephenR wrote:
Hi all,
We received a promotional email today from Eurotunnel selling day trips for £15 + entrance to a sealife centre ' Nausicaa ' for 5€.
My question is has anyone been to Nausicaa?, how far is it from the Eurotunnel and is there wheelchair access?

Hey
That's not fair I've not had that email would have loved that I really want to go to Nausicaa and €5 is a good price

Oh Well of to Pitou Charente next month :D
Nausica is really good. I've been a couple of times, once on a school trip and once with my own kids. better than a sea life centre.
Defintely concur to that, it's definetely better than the sealife centre!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.