Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,
I live in Devon and can say that a taxi from Exeter to Paignton will be really expensive, taxis are down here. Its about a 40 minute drive.
Should cost you about £30.
We had a family of 5 from exeter airport to Torquay for that price.
Ring 01803213213.
Hope this helps....
Paignton is a further 10 mins at least from Torquay.
Hi. I've just booked a holiday to Paphos with my wife and mother and father and we're flying from Exter airport which is reasonably convenient to us as we live in the deepest, darkest depths of Cornwall. Unfortunately its a stupid o'clock in the morning flight and my father is not in the best of health. I have looked for a hotel nearby that offers parking but I can't find anything through the usual channels. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get accommodation and parking near exeter airport and preferably transport to the airport as well.
If you look up Exeter airport website then click on hotels and tourism this is a link to local hotels and guesthouses a search through there may give you what you are looking for
Hi Kernewek, have you thought about getting transport return, we also live in Cornwall and did this previously to Bristol, when you consider costs of parking it was just as cheap and on our return we were delayed ten hours from Cyprus so were really glad we didn't have to drive ourselves home. Maggie
We are off to Toronto at the end of May and I wondered if they sell Plymouth Gin in the duty free shop.
could anyone tell me how much it would cost in a taxi from exeter airport to the nearest train station... we need a train to redruth.... thanks :)
You need to get a taxi to Exeter St. Davids station... should cost in the region of £15-20

Why not google "exeter airport taxis" and see if you can pre-book at an agreed price?

ATB,J.
thanks for your quick reply... i did email them but up to now have had no reply :(
Don't bother with email...

01392 235054 gemini
422888 Z cars
218888 A1
433433 Capital

All numbers out of our local YPs.. all advertise airport runs...ask for quotes at set rate

ATB,J.
Thanks very much...Thats a big help.... will try these numbers nearer the time... :)
there is also one bus per hour, less evening and Sundays, (says a lot about the airport!) direct to St Davids station. All depends on what time you land/kids/luggage but might be of use. see http://www.stagecoachbus.com/default.aspx select Location = Exeter and Route = 56 to get the timetable.
Disabled Parking - I was wondering if anybody has experience of the disabled parking arrangements at Exeter. I have read the info on the airport website and it appears that Blue Badge holders can pre-book to park in car park 3 or 4 and on the day turn up at car park 2( much closer to the terminal) and request a space for no extra charge. I am not sure if I have interpreted it right and would be pleased to hear from anybody who has used disabled parking there. I know we can park in the short stay car park to unload and pickup etc but this would mean leaving my husband on his own while I parked the car so not really an option.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.