General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
facebook help
5 Posts
Yes just do a status update thanking everyone, it will show on all your friends pages
Yes you just need to make a status Channel. just incase you are confused how to do that, on the top right along the dark blue strip you have 3 options. The first one with your profile picture will take you to your timeline, the 2nd helps you locate friends and the third option takes you to your main feed showing your friends activities, status updates, etc . On this page at the top type your message into the box that says "what's on your mind" click post and bobs your uncle you have made a status update which will appear on the new's feed for all your friends.You can also upload pictures etc there .
thank's for your help :tup

i have managed to do what you instructed :tup
If you have the time, you can even like their birthday greeting post - to show your appreciation that they took time to greet you.

Anyway, belated Happy Birthday to you!!! :D
Cheers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.