Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I'm sure members will give their opinions but in the meantime have a look here :D
Hi There
Stayed at falcon resorts 2yrs ago we enjoyed our stay there .The staff are all friendly Rooms are quite large ,cleaned everyday, nice beakfast .It has a pool which is shaded Its in a great area nice and quite
but only mins away from the bars and cafes and only 10 mins from the center nice choice Enjoy
sharon
Stayed there before,usual standard for that grade of hotel, the pool is surrounded by trees so not much use for sunbathing. If you walk along to the church in the middle of the road and take the lane down the far side of the hotel that faces it , it will lead you right down to the beach wih loads of good shacks, includind Fishermans, you'll be spoiled for choice Alan
Thanks for all your help, Fisherman's seems to be a real popular choice with many people, will defo give it a go :)
Fishermans is a MUST!!! :wink:

Now...WHICH Falcon is it you are going too?? :? I ask this because the one WE went to is right at the steps as you go onto the beach at Calangute!! Small, clean, VERY nice! :wink:
not sure i know it looks bright yellow! it's a private let :)
If it's bright yellow and blue it's the one you think it is - close to the church in the middle of the road.

If you take a right when you come out of the hotel and walk up Dr C Afonso Road (Molly Malones Rd), you'll find a beach road to your right which takes you through the village, past the bakery etc....some nice shacks in that area and not too many sellers.

GFF xx
Thanks GFF, will give them a go, or as many i can fit in, in 2 weeks!
if anyone has anymore recommendations, would really appreciate them :lol:
You must go to Fishermans Paradise beach shack, down the lane from St Anthonys Chapel. Sam, the Man, will treat you like royalty and Lakshmi and Baby will keep any unwanted attention from beach sellers, though you'll then have to buy from them. Food is really good and strawberry daquiries are to die for. Take cds if you want and they'll play them. Really laid back atmosphere and good service.
Will definately return for a 4th visit but we're going to Kerala this year for a change.
Have a great one
Neil
:lol: :lol: Hear hear!!! We must all have plenty of photos of Sam The Man, Pete, Damien, Baby and Laxmi :lol: :lol: Does anybody know what Baby had?? as in...boy or girl!!! :lol: :lol:
thanks netleyneil & pam7. Really excited now, can't wait to go. If anyone has any photo's would love to see them :D
Hi
I tried to upload some piccies but no joy but I'll try again. If not I can always email them to you. If you go to Fishermans Paradise please say hello from Neil and Laura from UK and tell them we'll be back soon.
Have a great time, for food try Little Italy between Calangute and Candolim for 5star food at bargain basement prices, any taxi driver will know, and Plantain Leaf for proper Indian food, on main drag down towards beach steps.
Cheers Neil
Thanks for the pics neil, looks really good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.