Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Ron

Can I ask why you have got to go AI? Tenerife has so many restaurants and bars where you can get good food at cheap/reasonable prices there really is no need. Most hotels/apartment have excursions to dive schools or you can contact them directly when you are here. There is a large water park and depending on when you are coming the new Siam Park may even be open. In my personal opinion the best places for families would be Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje or Fanabe.

Please don't do the AI, you will miss so much of Tenerife
hi ron, got to echo jackie's comment about AI on tenerife, there really are hundreds of fantastic places to eat and drink and prices to suit any pocket !
One of the highlights of our holiday is trying different restraunts, even my 7yr old enjoys this !
have a great time,
juby
hi i agree with thee other coments we are of to tenerife next tuesday for 4 weeks staying in loscristanos in private apartments which we go every year but in november we stay in fanabe in hotel torviscas playa great hotel on beach plenty of nice bars and great for kids on the front crazy golf bungee trampolines great famliy resort which loscristanos is also great for famliys
sun sol beach is a nice complex on the beach in fanabe
beaware some al nclusive hotel are out of resort and over the motorway
thats a very good question, to be honest i have never asked the same question, but on face of it i suppose its because we found eating out was costly in turkey when there are 4 adults and 1 child to feed.

I've never been to Tenerife so i dont know anything better.
Ron
hi you can get chinnease buffets for about 7 euros a nice meal steak chips salad trimmings 8 to 10 euros set meals 3 course 8 to 10 euros sunday roast 7 eruos breakfast 3 to 5 euros it all depends what you like to do and what your budget is have a look http://www.tlcholidays.com these are private rentals and do good deals in july if you want anymore web site on rentals just post back
Torviscas sounds like a good area. Lots of reasonably priced restaurants, decent hotels and a short cab ride to clubs etc. Also there is a PADI dive school there (but I am not sure what it is called....)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.