Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi been to salou a few times and found the med village in cap salou and the salauris palace near to town very good. we've booked again for may in the salauris palace. because of it's loacation it's close to the beach,shops, theme park.
We have a very similar topic running here for couples.

I recommended they check out our review section HERE

Kath x
I definitely recommend the H10 Mediterranean Village in Cap Salou. It's brilliant for kids and the Cap Salou beach is nearby although the beach in Salou itself is better but is only a short bus ride away. I have stayed here and it's really good and worth every penny. Any questions - just ask.
I would recommend the Med Village too. Took an 8 and a 11 year old last year for 2 weeks and they had a great time. The kids club for 4-8 year olds is great, we had to drag our daugher away sometime.
:D we went in may last year to internactional 11 hotel and it was a brilliant place to stay. would strongly recommend you have a little look at this place before you make your mind up! they couldnt do enough for you and the entertainment day and night was very good.(although the reps were pretty cheesy}..but thats not a prob.....i dont suffer fools gladly!...lol check it out what you got to lose??....CLOSE TO EVERYTHING BY THE WAY
I'd recommend the Salauris Palace ! as well...though I'm not sure they cater for families bigger than 2 + 2 ?

Not many hotels around the world do !

In relation to cap Salou, please be aware thet its a fair walk to go into Salou or la Pineda..so you'd be dependent on the bus.

I'd consider hiring a car especilly if you decide on Cap Salou

All the best... we'll probably pass you on the street without knowing...we're there from the 13th - 27th. May.

Tom
hi we're going 7th-21 may second time for us to the salauris palace. been to the med village three times twice self catering and once half board. buses are very frequent and the train . you are very dependant on transport but it's well worth it. hope you have a good holiday tomgilboy!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.