Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Fed Up
5 Posts
Queries regarding the site should be posted in the H&A forum so I have moved your post to there.

How do you know posts are not coming into your Inbox? Have people told you that they have sent you PM's that you haven't received?

Posts you have made to other people will remain in your Outbox until the recipient has read them, when they will move to your Sentbox.

luci :wave
Hi Luci

Yes, I had 2 arrived and when I clicked I went straight to the main page, with my inbox saying I had no new messages.

Didn't know about the outbox :oops: , why don't people read my pm's instantly! :lol:

Cheers,
Janet
Also the other thing to remember is that if someone sends you a pm and then decides not to send it and they then delete it, you will still receive the notification. Although there will be nothing there when you look in inbox.

Kath x
Well!, huff, huff Kath!!

That's like someone not leaving a message on you're answering machine then :x , hate that :lol:

Thanks for all the help folks, think I'm sorted now, (it's you're fault anyway Kath for going off-line when I was talking to you :lol: )

Cheers,
Janet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.