Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hi Loran

It appears that the Ferrari Museum is in Maranello Rosso - San Marino
The museum is between Rimini and the Republic of San Marino.

HTH
Biff
There may well be a museum in San Marino but I think the one you want is Galleria Ferrari in the town of Maranello near to the city of Modena. Maranello is also the home of the factory and the family, the street the museum is on is Via Dino Ferrari. You could stay there but you may risk becoming surplus to requirements, for a more balanced break Modena may be a better bet. The two are linked by ATCM bus in about 30 minutes for €2.30 each way (obviously the stop is called Maranello-Ferrari!!), there doesn't appear to be much of a service on Sundays or public holidays. The Modena Tourist Office has a well laid out site in English, the links "land of Engines" and "land of flavours" seem to cover all that you were looking for. The nearest airport is Bologna although Milan and Verona would be viable if the price was right.

A word of warning, it may be an idea to take his credit cards off him before he goes into the Ferrari Store!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.