Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Justin
I have tried to reply to you private message but it hasn't appeared in my sentbos. Will you let me know if you have received it!!
Kath
Kath
it stays in your outbox until justin picks it up, then you will see it in your sentbox. :D
Thanks Fiona.
It doesn't take much to confuse me!!
Kath
kath- don't worry, it catches a lot of folks out. But its quite a handy feature.
justin- when we took the ferry to Poros it stopped of at Aegina- but the ferry left 8am- which isn't too bad. Of course the timetable may well have changed.
Hi there ,
we went to Angistri a couple of years ago and if I remember rightly the ferries don`t start running until about 8am
Think we got the ferry about 7.30 - 8.00 am to Aegina
You won't get a Ferry till around 8.00 and trying to sleep at Athens Airport is murder...... sorry to give you such bad news
its not that bad. Once you have gone through customs and picked up luggage, and then got yourself to the ferry it won't be that long to wait. If the ferry leaves at 8am you will be able to board half an hour to an hour beforehand.
I have to amit it's a while since I did that one so maybe it's not SO bad now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.