Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi bonnielass ... I have transferred your enquiry to the Menorca forum for you.

We also have a reviews page for this hotel, please click here.

David :wave
thanks David, I will have a look at the reviews :)
There is air-conditioning in the rooms.

Although there will be no children in the pool, there will be the Thomson Gold music and games at times during the day......the pool area is very pretty though, with flowers, and lots of choice where to park your sunbed.

And if your 85 year old relative plans to venture out, the resort is VERY hilly, it is a long way down to the beach, and seems even further coming back up again, although the hotel operates a minibus service every hour, I believe (or it used to). There is no shade on the beach so it may be cooler by the pool.

There is also a road train which stops outside the hotel and gives you a pleasant tour of the resort.
Thanks Acorncup for the imformation about the hotel and surrounding area. My mum -in-law will probably just sit around the pool area and gardens. I will try and get booked for the days that I want, now that I know it has air-conditioning. :)
all fiesta hotels have air con and may be a fan.plus all gels in bathroom.and a hairdryer..not the best but it will do...food is top marks as well.don;t forget collect your points when checking out.
Thanks Djwoody, just trying to get the right dates now :)
be qick in boooking ok.check fiesta hotels home page for alll in fo on hotels ..ie air con ect
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.