Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
thanks Lassi
looks like it might be one to look out for. Mind you, I was probably the only one who did not like Slumdog :que
May be able to buy a copy of that for 100rps in Goa on the beach or at the market a bit later in the year lassigirl,now they have started selling the dvd's here.
Think so Bett...how come 2007 then 2010? :think
This is a brilliant site for film reviews - lots of them re The Pool - Sept 2008 on there.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_pool/
So is it a new film Waterproof or an old film?...my friend goes to Thailand soon i might ask her if she can get it. :wave:
thanks lassi ;)
definitely like the look of this
chilly
If Spaldy's friend can bring it back from Thailand maybe we can have a showing round at his place eh spaldy - :wave:
Seriously it does look a film worth watching from the reviews and if any of us can buy the DVD here in Goa then pass on the news.
Word for Fiona - watched Slumdog Millionaire here in Goa again for free on TV last night and still enjoyed it - read the book Q and A in 2005 and do not relate it to the film. Each to their own.
if anyone finds it let us know where plse :tup
chilly
It's finally being screened at a few venues in the UK ,

http://thepoolfilm.com/now-in-theaters/

xx lassi
Have this on my PC as an AVI file. :) :)

Hopefully people will get to see this film and it gets a general release but there are other alternatives if not ;) ;) :think
I was asking around for this a few months ago, but sadly no joy, hope now we will get a chance to see it. I have contacted Blue Dolphin Films for further info on cinema and DVD release, so will post response when (if) I get one.
Had an e-mail back stating DVD release set for Jan/Feb in UK. Selected cinemas only (as stated), may be more if they get bums on seats.
From the clips I have seen, it looks interesting, whether as good as Slumdog, lets wait and see, but surely a must for all Goa lovers..
Found this film on a website that i use sometimes for films. Attempting download just now so if anyone wants a copy or the address to diy then pleaes pm me. Did you know its in Hindi with Englsh subtitles ?
not available through DVD sellers on the beach?????
What beach sellers Del??? Thought they were all barred now :(
I hadn't heard that, all the sellers?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.