Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Pretty sure the do, you will need to buy headphones unless you already have a set
we take a travel dvd player with us and watch that.

billyncathy
which airline are you going with ? Most show films but not all.

Kind Regards
Stewart
:D Hi stewart, (I'm butting in here - sorry I hope you don't mind!), we're going to tenerife on the 28, with air europe (AE207), do you know if there will be a film shown on that flight? I'm not bothered in the slightest, but our 12 yr old hates flying, and if there is a film showing, this would take his mind of things! Regards, BBB.
thomsonfly show a movie.

billyncathy
I don't think Air Europa do films???? but I might be getting confused with Spanair....which isn't very helpful, sorry.

However one year when we were coming home from Tenerife, they put "Moulin Rouge" on at 8.30 a.m. which after you've got up in the small hours for transfer and check-in, was a bit OTT !!!
Hi billncathy

Air Europa do show films, here is the current selection but dont know which they will show:

http://www.air-europa.com/en/producto/servicio_bordo/entreten/entreten_pelicula.htm

Kind Regards
Stewart
:D Cheers for that stewart. BBB
Does anyone know what films Thomas Cook Airlines are showing at the moment?
Thanks
Claire :) :)
Before this topic gets to large the question on what airlines show what films may be better asked in the Flight Only/ Airlines and Airports forum.

The forum can be found here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.