Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Good luck to Gordon and Wendy - we met them when we visited Finikounda with Kosmar a few years ago. I can't get onto their web site though, it fails with an error message. I'd love to return there sometime independantly - I've had enough of Kosmar now and few other operators visit the area. We realy liked Finikounda and surrounding area.
That site was ok this morning but not now. Is there any property in Finikounda with a sea view balcony, its our no1 priority wherever we travel. We did drive here for a very brief visit from Stoupa but the heavens opened and roads were flooded so we did'nt get the chance to look round
Kosmar's Sonia studios have some rooms with direct sea views - if you don't mind using Kosmar these apartments are very good.
Thanks Maria, those studios look very nice, what a pity Kosmar are handling them.
I've had no difficulty logging in to Gordon and Wendy's site over the last few days using Internet Explorer. Are any of you using other web browsers which may find their site difficult to read? Could you double check? If their site is not working properly for some of you, I'll then let them know.

And yes, they have sea facing balconies in Korakakis Hotel and facing 90 degrees to the sea in Anesi rooms. Bothe just 40m from the beach. Don't worry about the road in front of the hotel - there's very little traffic along it.
Hi Jim, I'm using Internet Explorer as well, I dont think the site was down for long, its OK now
Yes, I've managed to get into it since - it's working OK now
It's good to see more accommodation on offer, particularly A. Andreas.

Just a note, anyone travelling in May will have a job getting a flight to Kalamata from Manchester. We were originally flying with Mytavel and had our flight cancelled and now have to fly from Gatwick, although I have heard this Gatwick flight now picks up from Manchester on some dates!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.