Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Intervoice
did you eventually book this holiday?

We've just booked these apartments for the end of May and wondered what it's like.
There doesn't appear to be any reviews on HT.

I promise that I'll do a review when we return.

Polly
can any members hel with a review??? then please post here

thanks
wizard
Hi, yes we did book it. Thought I'd done a review......???....maybe not. If I get time I will do one, but for the time being..............

The apartments were clean and tidy, if a little old fashioned. Most have a huge balcony, which is a big plus for us. The pool area was very busy every day, with people reserving sunbeds early in the morning, and in some cases, the night before!! (How sad is that :roll: ). Which meant we spent more time on the beach which is very nice indeed.
I would say the apartments are quite lively, with music being played during the day whilst round the pool, and again during the evening (didn't spend an evening there, went into Roda every night). They are quite well located, just a 5-10 minute stroll into resort.
All in all, nice apartments, decent pool, well located.
Hope this helps you both.
Oh, one thing I forgot to metion was the mozzies...lots of them, during the day aswell. Never been bitten so much. That was the only negative point.
Also thought Roda itself was a very nice resort, with plenty of tavernasand beach side bars.
Have now added a review.
Thought I'd done that.....oh well.......Too many Mythos eh :lol:
Intervoice
Thanks for the reply and review (I'll add mine when we come back home).

We're glad we booked these apartments, they sound OK.
It sounds like you went early September so maybe it was a little busier for you.
We certainly don't do 'reserving sunbeds the previous night'. :tdown
(How sad is that).

Very, very, very sad indeed, in my opinion!

Regards
Polly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.