Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thank you very much for your help and quick reply :D

Paul
Its ok :) , to be honest i was trying out my IT skills :rofl .
This is the first time ive managed to put a link in, some clever people even know how to shorten the link, and change the name so it looks tidy :)
You will love it, I'm sure. It was one of my best ever holidays. As you can see I didn't go with FC but it will be much the same. :)
Hi Cockyp
We went with Fc in November for the 5 night and 6 day tour of Deli, Agra and Jaipur. Having done similar in Cuba thought we would give it a bash - we had a ball - 16 unknown people thrown together for 6 days - First night we kept to ourselves but the next day flying to Deli we all began to talk - that night in Deli we all went out for a meal - via tuk tuks -and that was the start of a brilliant 6 days+ -as 10 of us were staying in the same hotel in Goa afterwards. We all got on ( we are all still in contact on coming home), we had an excellent guide called "Loke" (Luke) who took us to some great places. The Taj Mahal - breathtaking - the people wonderful. Brilliant tour with brilliant memories. I'm sure you will have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.