Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi crombie :wave

I think playa blanca has everything you are looking for 2 nice beaches - playa flamingo and playa dorada, a harbour/ marina (the rubicon marina) which has a few shops and restaurants apart from the ones in town.

You can also get the ferry from playa blanca over to fuerteventura for a day out.

As far as hotels go we have stayed at the rubicon palace which is a 4* half board/all inclusive and can recommend it - our two girls who were 4 and 2 at the time loved it there but it is quite far out of the main resort.

Or you might want to think about the playa flamingo apartments which are right by playa flamingo beach and more in the resort centre - i think it is a thomson super family hotel :hmmm so it will be in the thomsons brochure and website.

Hope that was of some help!!

fatcodycat 8)
We went on holiday with our 10 month old twin grand children 2 years ago.
It's always a worry when you have little ones with you but our twins were fine.
There Mom could get every thing they needed from the supermarkets and everyone was so kind letting us through with the double buggy etc.
We stayed in Costa Teguise where it is nice and flat for the buggy, nice beach and everything together in one place.
There are so many different places to stay from apartments hotels or private lets.
It all depends what you are looking for, we stayed in an apartment ( a private let it was the only place we could get to sleep 7 )with the babies we found the feeding easier and we wanted to be together so I could help with the children.
One tip take plenty for the baby on the plane, ours got through so much food and drink to keep them still. :lol:
4 hours is a long time for them to sit .
We filled them up then they slept for an hour.
A plastic bag for the rubbish.
Plenty of wipes
Wear something that won't show the mess.
I got off the plane covered in yogurt. :lol:
We had the twins 10 months old and a 3 year old with 4 adults and it was hard work.
I got off the plane covered in yogurt.

Had to laugh when i read that charlie, when we took our youngest to lanzarote (who had just turned one) i got off the plane with mashed custard creams down my front :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.