Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi there
Levante Lux (never stayed there) are in an elevated position about 10mins from the beach and lots of bars etc on the way.
The other end of the resort is the old town, very spanish orientated with tapas bars.
Personally I prefer the new town and if I fancy a change get the bus or walk part of the way along the prom for a change of scenery.

Have you looked at Travelrepublic because they have the Levante Club apartments for around £1030 for 4 people going Saturday Oct.23rd from Bristol, they are in a similar area as Levante Lux.
We stayed at the Levante apartments and found it to be in a great location. We had a lovely big pool and sunbathing area and there was a separate baby pool. There was also an enclosed pool which we made use of as it was April and the outdoor was freezing.

The Levante lux was just up the road so again, a good location. Have a great holiday whatever you decide.
A word of warning, the Levante Beach hotel was opposite ours and at the time we were there it was overun with rowdy Spanish youngsters, making a racket and blasting music until all hours of the morning. This may have been due to the fact that it was the student Easter hols.
When is half term i took a quick look from bristol 23rd oct to the 30th oct for 4 its about 1500 half board gives your dates a will take a quick look see if i can help you . mazza
what travel agents is that mazza?

I tried thomson hols, I always go with them, perhaps I should shop around more :cheers
I've just booked the Levante Club Apartments for May after much research :tup

If you look at their website they own 3 different blocks all in close proximity to each other

http://www.apartamentosturisticoslevante.com/
Levante Club
Levante Lux
Levante Beach

I do know from another forum that the Lux sometimes get's used by Escapades which is the Thomas Cook equivalent of 18-30s :really But I guess that'll be in the height of the summer.
last twice we've been we booked levante club appts, once we got given levante lux instead.
we found lux to be quieter and preferred them but they're both fine!
If you are still looking I found half board staying at the Rosamar (sharing a room mind you) which is very central
TravelRepublic - including luggage and tranfers- Sat. 23rd -30th Oct. under £1300 plus cc charges
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.