Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Good choiceTess! Santa Rosa apartments are excellent. Very clean and well maintained. Electric kettle, toaster and microwave all in good condition. The staff are friendly and nothing any trouble.
September isa lovely time to visit sunny but not too hot . Yes it can be windy not gale force (and it's warm!) but can be pleasant if it is very hot. We always managed to find a sheltered spot. If you want any more info pm me.
Hiya, thanks for coming back to me so quickly. I've heard some amazing things about this place and for a 3* you don't get that very often. Is it a long walk to the bars and shops and stuff, and is it expensive?

You don't think it would be cold in September do you? :think

Thanks!
September a lovely month in CT,I've been twice in Sept, it might start with a few clouds on the morning but will be gone by lunch time or vice versa. There are shops and restaurants just outside the complex. it's a 20 min stoll to the centre or €3 in a taxi. Prices are same in the supermarkets but we found eating out very reasonable (much cheaper than Majorca) The pool bar has happy hour and snacks are good value. I'm rather jealous !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.