Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Excellent report. Goa to a tee. See you there next year
:D :D :D
Hi Bellatrix :wave

Thanks for posting an excellent trip report! :tup

When you have time, please can you post a review of your hotel http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/arpora/sun-village-hotel/

Many thanks.

Pippy :D
:wave hi bellatrix im sure the pictures of your rings being made will look so good in your album......I had a ring made and took pictures of before it was made and after .....if you go in to the calangute photo galleries you can see it for yourself :wow
Loved the report Bellatrix! Makes me want to be back in Goa soooo much. Roll on November.
Oceanic was our favourite beach shack as well, have been going all the time for two years.
Had a text from one of the boys in the shack this morning, says he has gone back home now, guess thats the season winding down now.
As for Dabolim airport, its a nightmare (but much better than last year) think they are caught in some kind of time warp :?
So many fabulous restaurants in Goa so I agree, no point going all inclusive.
Ohhhhh November hurry up and come ......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.