Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good report nightnurse we also like the south but Candolim always pulls us back
we now split the holiday next time have 12 nights north 7 nights south 3 nights
Mumbai on our return :)
ANN
Glad you enjoyed yourselves its nice to have some possitive comments
Pat :wave:
glad you had a good time, if you havent already done so nightnurse, please add your review HERE

kath x
was good meeting you both nightnurse
chilly and O/H :)
Lawrencios is our favourite shack - never really heard anyone mention it on here before!! Reading your report made me want to go back, we have stayed at Silver Sands twice... best location!! And superior rooms aren't too bad either!
nightnurse,
what was the cost of staying in the tents at Cola beach per night through Valerie tours?
hi nightnurse,sounds like you had a great holiday.Whereabouts are valeries trips,i really fancy doing the one to cola beach?
Have a look at this site for a bit of info.
http://www.colabeach.com/index.html
We stayed at Cola Beach last year and thought it was one of the finest places to chill out, it is the equivelent of an English Heritage site and will never be developed on. The tents were superb and not hot and stuffy as we thought they would be at 1st glance.
The meals were buffet style with a good choice, the bar had everything and not over priced. The beach was sheer bliss with a very good clean sea, no sellers allowed here !
Further along from where we were based is the Blue Lagoon. This is a fresh water lagoon and fine for swimming in. Based around it were quite a few tents and huts set in the wooded area (more than where we were staying, but great and quiet also).
Steady (not loud) background music is played from the bar, you may take your own, but play it at a level to annoy others and you will be asked to leave (shame about those 2 Russians !!).
This is a place to relax on the beach in hammocks or at the bar (go over board with the booze and you will be asked to leave (shame about those 2 Russians !!).
We booked this place through friends passing on a phone No. (they had booked with a tour operator -we didn't), if you want details I will dig out the info (sure I still have it somewhere) and PM you.
Spike.
thanks Spike for that address,have emailed them waiting for reply,it sounds fab!6 weeks to go can't wait
The blue lagoon sounds like where Dwarka Goa is situated. We're going there for too nights. Are the huts on a multi tiered island with a bridge over the lagoon?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.