Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
fiscus a/i
4 Posts
Do you mean the Ficus apartments in Costa Teguise or the Fiscos Apartments in Puerto del Carmen?
the one in costa teguise ,must have been self catering at one point as one bed apt but is now all inclusive soory for the confusion didnt realise same named apt in 2 resorts
We have stayed at the Ficus, but it was quite a few years ago - 2004 actually! The food was OK but a bit repetative and the entertainment was done by the Thomas Cook reps and was cheesey but OK for kids. Things may have changed now as it was such a long time ago!
The apartments are in a reasonably good location, about 5 mins walk to the beach and 10 mins walk to the main centre, but there are some bars (Legends and Cactus Jacks) nearby, or at least there were some bars nearby, no idea if they're still open... There is a nice little shopping centre just before you come to the beach but stay away from the camera/electrical shops!
Have a look at this map HERE. The Ficus is number 18 on the map.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.