Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Angela, there is the soula centre in both Monastir and Sousse that are fixed price shops. Some things are reasonable and others slightly more expensive, yet at least you know where you stand and aren't hassled into buying anything you don't want. The one in Sousse is in Centre Ville and is really easy to get to. One of my brother in laws works there and my husbands cousin is the director general so I do know a bit about the shop if you need any more information.
I know what you mean about haggling, I still don't like it after all these years and often bring back knick knacks from the soula centre for myself and the family. Happy shopping!!
Thanks for your quick response.

Not long now, fly out on FRIDAY :pele
Hi Angela

If you find yourself in Port el Kantaoui at any time there are a few fixed price shops we alsways go into. There is the big souvenier shop which is in the arch at the entrance to the marina....can't miss it, also there are two called The Camel shop (one on the fountain side and one on the marina side) they are both fixed price shops where you wont get any hassle. There is another big one by the fountains but sorry I can't remember the name.

Hope you have a fab holiday

leanna x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.