Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
we had similar happen last year with Kosmar only our flights went even earlier, this year they have managed not to change flight times, just the airport so instead of going from Stansted we now go from Birmingham, which is an hour less driving for me 8)
Where are you flying to and from???
Hey Borismab, where you off to this year as we didn't see you in Samos last year! :D

We're off to Kefalonia, can't wait! :lol:
we have a specific thread for off topic Holiday chat

wizard
OK then. On topic.

We had this problem with Kuoni. They changed our flight times to 4 hours later and gave us the option to cancel which we did.
Hi ardwyn we`re off to Corfu this year, but as posted earlier Kosmar have struck again, only they didn`t change flight times this time, they changed airports :?
We are flying from manchester to Zante and we haven`t been given the option to cancel!!
We has this happen with Kosmar, they are quite renowned for it..we went to Santorini 2 yrs ago and we wanted to fly from Bham but it got cancelled as there wasn't enought demand so we had to fly from Manchester....hubby wouldn't want to fly from there again, airport seems massive, very poor signage in airport, seems you can check in on about 3 diff floors etc!!! They also messed around with our flight times to Rhodes as well, about 5 time changes, not very drastic but having being picked up from our hotel to the airport in Rhodes, the rep said she had bad news for the passengers going to East Midlands....so we all thought our plane was badly delayed but no....it was leaving 1 hour earlier than scheduled! There was about 5 mins time for duty free that was that!
Hi, does anybody know if any flights have been changed on sept 11th from east mids to zante? my mums fpights have been changed few times this year and the travel agents didn't even know, just hoping it doesn't happen to me aswell.
thanks,
thomson flight from Gatwick to Santorini on 3rd August has changed. The new flight times are even better than the originals. Departing at 1.40pm instead of later in the afternoon and leaving Santorini early afternoon instead of evening. Sometimes the flight time changes can be good.
It would appear it`s not just Kosmar that are doing this, we just had a phone call off Lunn poly and our trip to Tunisia on oct has also had airport flight change, and to quote Thomsons "after a review of there summer flight schedule it has been decided to pull certain flights".
So yet again we get to change airports from Luton to Birmingham :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.