Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I'd say wait till Expedia have a january sale. I also looked up next september and it was £600, normally around £500.
What about the actual airlines' websites though? They too seem to have sky high prices, which makes no sense to me whatsoever! I thought the cheap seats were sold first?
Not always. That is mainly for low cost airlines.

Apparently they change up and down depending on how many bookings they have. Someone on here who works in travel will know.
Apparently they change up and down depending on how many bookings they have. Someone on here who works in travel will know.

You may find this thread of interest, its on that exact topic

Darren
Virgin are the only airline I can find which is flying direct. Is this the case or is there another airline doing this route direct.
BMI fly direct on certain days.
sorry meant to say from any London airport
Yes, virgin are the only airlline that fly non-stop from London. The bmi flight goes from Manchester on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

luci :wave
Maxjet starts to fly from London Stansted to Las Vegas from November 06 twice per week. They had special offer on - return flight for 599 GBP. It was such a good offer that we booked our flights for February next year! I can't wait :P
ive had a price to fly DIRECT from Manchester to Vegas in April 08 for £487retn with BMI, does anyone know if that is a good price or should i wait and see if it will come down? :?
These are very good search engines for flights to US.
Cheaptickets.com they seem to have some really good codeshare fares.
Kayak.com
Vayama.com (new one)
Also American Airlines has a new search feature on their site- put in dates,airport codes etc and then under your selections you'll see in red,(new) alongside Price and Schedule- if you click on that it gives lots of flight choices.
Good luck
Ive had a couple of cracking deals on the cheaptickets site- just a matter of deciding which hotel now- thanks ever so much for the info :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.