Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
no
Tis busy every day, the airport has increased in size and flights arrive every few minutes day and night. Thursdays were terrible, but it has settled down now.

There are flights to be had on Sundays as well (Thomas Cook) if you don't get many holidays. Mid week flights tend to be a little cheaper.

Try red-sea flights from London and manchester if you book your own hotel!
thanks perfume. I guess its going to be frantic whatever day I choose :roll: Still its only a means to an end i'll just have to imagine I'm round the pool or something else nice. Might go for the Monday :D
The First Choice Airways flight out of Gatwick on a thursday at 1.25pm is a good flight as when we were arriving only one other plane arrived after us,and on leaving we were last plane out of Sharm so the airport was very quiet.This is during the winter season so I dont know if summer 2006 have different times.
thanks Jay, hoping to travel in April so will still be in the winter season. I'll probably go with either Eclipse so I'll be on the FC one you mention :D or Portland which is the Monday one, flight times seem better with Portland, but it sounds like with FC you get there when the airport is less busy (later perhaps?). It will all be down to the deal I can get. :D
i'd liek to know prices plz
cheap price to fly to sharm
Flights from where? How long for?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.