Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Flights
5 Posts
I got a flight with XL Airways, xl.com, for £115, it's just going to be a case of looking around for the dates you want
We go every October mid term so not sure if these would be a lot more expensive in July but maybe worth a look. Depends where you're flying from.
Having trawled numerous sites to find the cheapest option we fly with Bmi from Scotland and then Cyprus Airways schedule flights from Heathrow. The earlier you book C/A the better deal you seem to get as they never seem to go "on sale" later on. We also book Vangelis Apartments accommodation only( there are several other options) through Olympic Holidays and pick up a taxi at the airport for Protaras (approx £35) Vangelis is very central and just across the street from main beach and about 5 min walk to Fig Tree Bay. A family entertainment programme runs day and evening. There are lots of lovely restaurants on your doorstep. Good luck.
Hi Snowflake

I don't know what you pay for your flights but we have found Globespan from Glasgow to Paphos the cheapest around. Travelled in June and paid £356 return for the two of us. Only drawback is the flight times are c**p - arrived Paphos 01.30 a.m. and fly out 02.15 a.m.

Salgor
I haven't used them, but have been told that the British Airways website is good for advanved bookings for flights to Larnaca and Paphos.
Thomson flight leaving Birmingham for Paphos tomorrow is £108 all in!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.