Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Flights
5 Posts
Hi Kerrie, :)
Ryanair definately fly to Reus from Liverpool, have just checked again & I have also flown to Reus from here. On their search page Reus comes under Barcelona ( Reus ) maybe this is how you missed it. Hope this helps.
Best regards, Brigger :P
Thanks for the reply brigger
I will go and have a nose :wink:
kerrie
I have just returned from Reus to Liverpool with Ryanair, and would certainly use them again if I had absolutely no other option and the trains were on strike. If the passengers penned in for departure all sounded out "MOO" they would not have felt out of place! You are a number , not an individual with this lot.

The hold bags you have paid to check in should weigh no more than 15 kg,
otherwise they'll have you for additional baggage charges. You are going on holiday and they allow 15 kg! the case itself can weigh up to 5 kg.

I had 4 bags at Reus, 2 were 2kg over and 2 were 4 kg under, (difficult to judge without scales), so was mugged for 4kg X 8 euros = 32 euros or no boarding pass issued.
All check in desks are switched off when you arrive, so you have no opportunity to weigh the bags prior to check in - how convenient for them.

Finally, (this was funny more than annoying), If you spend more than 10 pounds on the inflight kiosk, you are automatically given a raffle ticket to win a free flight, which a couple close by won.
Conditions of prize:
Booking to be made within 7 days to fly within 3 months.
Flight for 1 person only,
all baggage charges and taxes to be paid by winner,
you cannot fly on Fridays or Sundays,
you cannot fly on public or school holidays - some "prize"
It was likened to winning a free holiday from a timeshare tout!

Some may think you get what you pay for, but as the flight was in half term break, they were not at all cheap.
I may sound biased but my thoughts were the general opinion of all passengers who discussed the flights on that day.
I'll be flying from Manchester with a proper airline in future!
We have lots more info and discussion about Ryanair (and others) in our AIRLINES & AIRPORTS forum.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.